Saturday, October 17, 2009

Deep Peace Pattern

Wow! I turn on the computer today and found like 19 e-mails about the pattern! I felt so warm and fuzzy! I have the pattern!!!!!! YAY!!!

But I need some help. How the heck do I upload the pattern to blogger? It is a PDF format and I can't for the life of me figure it out!

Any computer savvy people out there that can lend me a hand? I want to give you this pattern.

I don't even know how to get it uploaded to Ravelry either. I sent them an e-mail and haven't heard back. If this is going to be a pain, I can e-mail anyone who e-mails me at:

sandawich at hotmail dot com

I am sorry this is taking me so long. Please help!

;-)

4 comments:

  1. How do you upload your picture files to the blog? Can you do the pattern the same way? Can't say about Rav either. Sorry! I can put the pattern in the guild newsletter - if you'd like to share it that way, email it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the price of fame. :-) Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you with the Rav anyway. I'll PM you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete