Monday, January 17, 2011

Misc. Monday



In an attempt to blog more I have been thinking of things to actually blog about. And seeing as how this is mostly about something I love, knitting and fiber arts, why not expand and let you know about other things I love. Music, books, photography...you get the idea.

I stumbled upon these lovely lasses from another blog: Vivienne Mcmaster (Vivienne will probably be another topic) Anyway, I stumpled upon them and just fell in love with their music. I of course went to Itunes and bought their music. Anything I could find. I wasn't disappointed. I don't think you will be either. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the music...and what a wonderful blog you have here talented lady!
    I wish I could knit.
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete