Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm just knocking them out...aren't I?


This is another Sock Head Hat that I made for a friend. This pattern is perfect for Collinette Jitterbug (the old yardage) There is just the right amount for this hat with just a little tiny bit left over. I hear the new Jitterbug has more yardage so you can at least make a pair of socks out of it.

Although I did make a pair of socks out of the old yardage. They weren't very tall socks. I see myself making a lot of these as I have a few skeins of this.

I can't believe how I am actually finishing up stuff. I am itching to start another sweater so I can wear this fall and winter. But I promised the husband a scarf. So nothing new, well except the scarf...until that's done.
Oh and I have started it by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment