Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love this pattern!

Okay, so I really should be coming up with a fairisle hat pattern for a class I am teaching in September, but I was caught up in this beautiful pattern called the Aestlight Shaw by the very talented Gudrun from Shetland Trader.

The construction of this has my interest piqued. I can't stop knitting on it or thinking about knitting on it while I am at work.


It doesn't help that the yarn is gorgeous too that I am using. The yarn is from Carrie gosh do I love her yarns! It also doesn't help that she is close by.


I did get a tiny bit of progress on my fairisle hat though... wanna see?


Yep! I took a picture of the yarn. Now what to do with it...

1 comment:

  1. The shawl and yarn you used is gorgeous! I want to see it in person! I'm laughing at your yarn color choices for fair isle. They scream pirate hat to me for some reason. I'm sure you'll think of something good. :-)

    ReplyDelete